UP Health System – Marquette
Family Medicine Physician in Sault Ste Marie
UP Health System now seeks a highly motivated Family Medicine Physician who seeks freedom in their scope of practice, as well as support from a major health system.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, CME allowance
- Opportunity for monthly residency stipend and student loan repayment
- High earning potential with reasonable cost of living
- Relocation allowance
- Opportunity – Family Medicine Physician with UP Health System
- Opportunity to grow practice with support from Regional Referral Center (UP Health System – Marquette)
- Employed practice
- Collegial and supportive practice environment
- Wide range of visiting specialists
- Patient volumes of up to 20 per day
- No practice or hospital call
- Primary care patients – wellness care (no OB)
- UP Health System Family Medicine in Sault Ste Marie
- High quality healthcare for small community of family, friends, and neighbors
- Full-time support staff
- Walk-ins welcome
- Beautiful Sault Ste Marie, Michigan
- Snowshoeing and snowmobiling
- Eateries and local breweries
- International 500 Snowmobile Race
- Breathtaking waterfalls for winter or summer hikes
- Downtown Winter Ice Festival
- Eastern UP: Great Waters Region
- UP’s most popular golfing destination
Practice Family Medicine with UP Health System in Sault Ste Marie:
We are looking for physicians interested in growing a practice, enjoying the freedom to build patient base. Physicians will enjoy setting the foundation for restructured practice. The practice has exceptional support from UPHS – Marquette, a Regional Referral Center. It also serves as the Marquette Visiting Specialist Clinic. Specialists travel from Marquette to provide care in the following areas: neurosurgery, cardiology, digestive health, and electrophysiology. Telemedicine is also provided.
Practice hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. On Fridays, hours are 8:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Discover Sault Ste Marie, Michigan:
Sault Ste Marie offers snowmobiling, golfing, fishing charters, beautiful fall colors, and a full spectrum of seasonal activities.
Sault Ste Marie features Tahquamenon Falls, a nationally recognized beauty. Crisp Point Light House is another, lesser known, beautiful site in the area. Sault Ste Marie residents enjoy a many options, ranging from fine dining to rustic camping. Kayaking and boating are also popular ways to enjoy the Upper Peninsula Water Trails.
Sault Ste Marie is the second-most populous city in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula. It is situated on the U.S./Canada border, beside its twin city, Sault Ste Marie, Ontario. Sault Ste Marie’s Canadian partner has extensive industry and is highly populated.
Reach Out to Us Today!
Contact: Theresa Stewart, Physician Services
510 Ashmun St # 5
Sault Ste Marie, MI 49783